Emily Zhang, Enterprise Architect
I made a decision to take 4-day unpaid leave to take the live class. It was very much worth it! The class was full. The energy level was high. There were major benefits of taking the live class compared to self-study, as described below:
- More study materials, and more practice tests including a quiz website where Dr. Else generated tests to allow the students to see their rankings in each test.
- Dr. Else answered my questions. With self-study, you had no one to ask questions.
- Case studies: The class was not only useful for preparing for the tests, but also for solving real-world enterprise architecture issues. The group discussions of the case study covered fundamental areas where TOGAF could be applied to.
- Sharing among the students: The students shared how they would prepare for the tests and practical strategies.
- ArchiMate tool: This modeling tool was used to illustrate some concepts in standard notations.I highly recommend the live class for the above-mentioned benefits!Emily Zhang, Enterprise Architect
"The course was interesting and the instructor was really good. Her knowledge in the field made the training sessions more interactive and interesting too."
"I really wanted to thank you and Kevin for your help and preparation for this. I am Dyslexic and an Engineer, the detailed Wordiness of this TOGAF Exam does not play to my strengths but thanks to Course, the Exam prep guide , and the Review session below which I took yesterday to act as revision I passed. So :-)"
"The course wasn’t a teach-to-the-test format. It was a great intro for someone who knew nothing about TOGAF in advance. Class discussions were very valuable because Steve was able to share his real world practice of the concepts."
"The web-based outline of all course materials and all reference items was very helpful. The use of videos was good and interesting. The practice exams gave a great indication of where I was and what preparation is required to get certified."
"I had no idea about TOGAF 9 when I first came to the class. Now I am walking out with a good understanding of how it can be implemented. Steve’s experience in both EA and teaching made a great difference!"
Octave J. Orgeron - Enterprise Architect
"Having Dr. Else teach the class was wonderful, engaging, and inspiring! I’m very pleased with the class and the certification outcomes. The class really helped to get me energized and excited about my new position at work. I’m now the Deputy Corporate Security Architect for Oracle where I’ll be leading EA for the security domain across the company. So this class has already helped out and made ArchiMate my go-to language for EA modeling!"