"I really wanted to thank you and Kevin for your help and preparation for this. I am Dyslexic and an Engineer, the detailed Wordiness of this TOGAF Exam does not play to my strengths but thanks to Course, the Exam prep guide , and the Review session below which I took yesterday to act as revision I passed. So :-)"
Thank you EA Principals, I just get Certified in Level 2 on TOGAF the last week. I took the course with you the last year in December 2017 in Washington DC, with Dr Steven Else, the course was amazing, and the material was outstanding. I must say that I was trying to get certified before you came to me, but none of the methods succeeded.
Emily Zhang, Enterprise Architect
I made a decision to take 4-day unpaid leave to take the live class. It was very much worth it! The class was full. The energy level was high. There were major benefits of taking the live class compared to self-study, as described below:
- More study materials, and more practice tests including a quiz website where Dr. Else generated tests to allow the students to see their rankings in each test.
- Dr. Else answered my questions. With self-study, you had no one to ask questions.
- Case studies: The class was not only useful for preparing for the tests, but also for solving real-world enterprise architecture issues. The group discussions of the case study covered fundamental areas where TOGAF could be applied to.
- Sharing among the students: The students shared how they would prepare for the tests and practical strategies.
- ArchiMate tool: This modeling tool was used to illustrate some concepts in standard notations.I highly recommend the live class for the above-mentioned benefits!Emily Zhang, Enterprise Architect
Enterprise Architect from a government services agency
"Thanks to Steve, I am now TOGAF certified. Steve's class was very focused. By the end of the class, the concept of EA and TOGAF's approach became very clear. Steve made the class meaningful by drawing from his broad experience and answering specific questions from our organization."
I was trained on TOGAF® 9.1 by Dr. Steve and I had a great experience with EA Principals. Btw, I had scored a 100% on the TOGAF® Level 2.
Octave J. Orgeron - Enterprise Architect
"Having Dr. Else teach the class was wonderful, engaging, and inspiring! I’m very pleased with the class and the certification outcomes. The class really helped to get me energized and excited about my new position at work. I’m now the Deputy Corporate Security Architect for Oracle where I’ll be leading EA for the security domain across the company. So this class has already helped out and made ArchiMate my go-to language for EA modeling!"
Enterprise Architect from a major city government organization
"EA principals was able to create a successful, 4 day training program that helps achieve TOGAF understanding and certification. The training materials provided by EA principals are extremely useful and complete, I have been referencing them constantly as I develop our architecture repository and reference models. Steve Else and the staff at EA principals made this a enjoyable and informative experience."