Attendee from a major global telecommunications company
"I enjoyed TOGAF 9 training very much. The materials are very well organized, and the provided documentation and the simulations gave us a better picture of TOGAF. Instructor Dr. Else is excellent. His rich experience and real world examples are the most valuable part of the course."
"I am very pleased with the robust and useful review of TOGAF. Dr. Else is a great guy. Keep doing what you are doing!"
Student from Atlanta, GA
"Tons of materials and simplified the complex topics"
Emily Zhang, Enterprise Architect
I made a decision to take 4-day unpaid leave to take the live class. It was very much worth it! The class was full. The energy level was high. There were major benefits of taking the live class compared to self-study, as described below:
- More study materials, and more practice tests including a quiz website where Dr. Else generated tests to allow the students to see their rankings in each test.
- Dr. Else answered my questions. With self-study, you had no one to ask questions.
- Case studies: The class was not only useful for preparing for the tests, but also for solving real-world enterprise architecture issues. The group discussions of the case study covered fundamental areas where TOGAF could be applied to.
- Sharing among the students: The students shared how they would prepare for the tests and practical strategies.
- ArchiMate tool: This modeling tool was used to illustrate some concepts in standard notations.I highly recommend the live class for the above-mentioned benefits!Emily Zhang, Enterprise Architect
Attendee from a major health insurance company
"Dr. Else ‘s personal experience was extremely helpful. His real life anecdotes helped me understand how TOGAF 9 could be used to solve challenges that are present in this organization."
"The web-based outline of all course materials and all reference items was very helpful. The use of videos was good and interesting. The practice exams gave a great indication of where I was and what preparation is required to get certified."
"I attended the four day TOGAF 9 training conducted by EA Principals with the goal of getting an understanding of TOGAF and to support my preparation for the Level 1 and Level 2 examinations.
The four day training class was well organized by EA Principals in terms of location, size of the class, the materials provided and the structuring of the materials for easy access by the students during and class and the ability to use them after the class.
The trainer – Steve Else was very experienced with TOGAF and was also an experienced Enterprise Architect, a trainer, and a contributor to enhancement of the TOGAF framework. This combination of skills was extremely advantageous to the class since the trainer could provide real world examples of his experiences to the questions of the students which helped the students relate to scenarios in their work environment. In addition, the trainer provided additional support material and exam exercises that I felt were very useful after the class.
At the end of the class, thanks to the well structured materials, the interactive approach and real world examples, I was not only comfortable in taking my learning from the class to apply it in the real world but was also confident of doing well on my certification exams. I later took the exams on two subsequent weekends and cleared them comfortably with high scores.
I strongly value the training I obtained from EA Principals and recommend the class for anyone planning to get a quick ramp up on TOGAF and for those preparing for the exam."
"Thanks for the great support you and Kevin and team provide. I’m sure glad I listened to Kevin…"