Enterprise Architect from a major city government organization
"EA principals was able to create a successful, 4 day training program that helps achieve TOGAF understanding and certification. The training materials provided by EA principals are extremely useful and complete, I have been referencing them constantly as I develop our architecture repository and reference models. Steve Else and the staff at EA principals made this a enjoyable and informative experience."
Attendee from a major health insurance company
"Dr. Else ‘s personal experience was extremely helpful. His real life anecdotes helped me understand how TOGAF 9 could be used to solve challenges that are present in this organization."
Emily Zhang, Enterprise Architect
I made a decision to take 4-day unpaid leave to take the live class. It was very much worth it! The class was full. The energy level was high. There were major benefits of taking the live class compared to self-study, as described below:
- More study materials, and more practice tests including a quiz website where Dr. Else generated tests to allow the students to see their rankings in each test.
- Dr. Else answered my questions. With self-study, you had no one to ask questions.
- Case studies: The class was not only useful for preparing for the tests, but also for solving real-world enterprise architecture issues. The group discussions of the case study covered fundamental areas where TOGAF could be applied to.
- Sharing among the students: The students shared how they would prepare for the tests and practical strategies.
- ArchiMate tool: This modeling tool was used to illustrate some concepts in standard notations.I highly recommend the live class for the above-mentioned benefits!Emily Zhang, Enterprise Architect
"I really enjoyed the connections between ArchiMate and TOGAF. Helped reinforce to TOGAF Principles"
Attendee from a data storage technology company
"The instructor is great and this is a very worthwhile course. The skills gained during this course would tremendously help me do my job more effectively and to better understand my customer’s architecture and to provide them with better solutions."
I was trained on TOGAF® 9.1 by Dr. Steve and I had a great experience with EA Principals. Btw, I had scored a 100% on the TOGAF® Level 2.
Robert Caverzagie, Fairview Health Services
I wanted to reach out to you as I took your [TOGAF® 9 Course: Level 1 & Level 2 Combined] class remotely on June 20th-23rd and really enjoyed it. I wanted to let you know that it was very helpful – especially in grounding me on the TOGAF specification sections layout. This, as well as the mind map strategy on the level 2 test approach helped a great deal, and I’m happy to relate that I have passed both level 1 and level 2 tests and am now certified!
Student from Atlanta, GA
"Tons of materials and simplified the complex topics"