Emily Zhang, Enterprise Architect
I made a decision to take 4-day unpaid leave to take the live class. It was very much worth it! The class was full. The energy level was high. There were major benefits of taking the live class compared to self-study, as described below:
- More study materials, and more practice tests including a quiz website where Dr. Else generated tests to allow the students to see their rankings in each test.
- Dr. Else answered my questions. With self-study, you had no one to ask questions.
- Case studies: The class was not only useful for preparing for the tests, but also for solving real-world enterprise architecture issues. The group discussions of the case study covered fundamental areas where TOGAF could be applied to.
- Sharing among the students: The students shared how they would prepare for the tests and practical strategies.
- ArchiMate tool: This modeling tool was used to illustrate some concepts in standard notations.I highly recommend the live class for the above-mentioned benefits!Emily Zhang, Enterprise Architect
Robert Caverzagie, Fairview Health Services
I wanted to reach out to you as I took your [TOGAF® 9 Course: Level 1 & Level 2 Combined] class remotely on June 20th-23rd and really enjoyed it. I wanted to let you know that it was very helpful – especially in grounding me on the TOGAF specification sections layout. This, as well as the mind map strategy on the level 2 test approach helped a great deal, and I’m happy to relate that I have passed both level 1 and level 2 tests and am now certified!
"I had no idea about TOGAF 9 when I first came to the class. Now I am walking out with a good understanding of how it can be implemented. Steve’s experience in both EA and teaching made a great difference!"
Attendee from a major health insurance company
"Dr. Else ‘s personal experience was extremely helpful. His real life anecdotes helped me understand how TOGAF 9 could be used to solve challenges that are present in this organization."
"The courseware is amazing! Excellent. It provides a great deal of information in a highly useable and interactive manner. Shows evidence of the investment of careful planning and time. I am very appreciative."
Raymond Liu, Senior Scientist, Enterprise Development Group - American Chemical Society
Thank you for teaching the TOGAF 9 training course and publishing the level 1 & 2 prep book. I had passed the level 1 exam pretty quickly, but I had some difficulty with the level 2. With your 40 Level 2 Practice Scenarios Volume 1 Book, I just passed it yesterday (100%). I believe your book was indispensable to my passing the level 2. Your book helped me understand the more subtle nuances of TOGAF. It was an excellent preparation guide for me. So, I just wanted to say thank you.
"I am very pleased with the robust and useful review of TOGAF. Dr. Else is a great guy. Keep doing what you are doing!"
"Good mix of lecture, group and individual exercises."