"I really enjoyed the connections between ArchiMate and TOGAF. Helped reinforce to TOGAF Principles"
"The courseware is amazing! Excellent. It provides a great deal of information in a highly useable and interactive manner. Shows evidence of the investment of careful planning and time. I am very appreciative."
"Great course! Examples and case studies are very valuable. Applying what you’ve learned to an evolving case is a very effective way to learn."
I was trained on TOGAF® 9.1 by Dr. Steve and I had a great experience with EA Principals. Btw, I had scored a 100% on the TOGAF® Level 2.
Octave J. Orgeron - Enterprise Architect
"Having Dr. Else teach the class was wonderful, engaging, and inspiring! I’m very pleased with the class and the certification outcomes. The class really helped to get me energized and excited about my new position at work. I’m now the Deputy Corporate Security Architect for Oracle where I’ll be leading EA for the security domain across the company. So this class has already helped out and made ArchiMate my go-to language for EA modeling!"
"Thanks for the great support you and Kevin and team provide. I’m sure glad I listened to Kevin…"
Raymond Liu, Senior Scientist, Enterprise Development Group - American Chemical Society
Thank you for teaching the TOGAF 9 training course and publishing the level 1 & 2 prep book. I had passed the level 1 exam pretty quickly, but I had some difficulty with the level 2. With your 40 Level 2 Practice Scenarios Volume 1 Book, I just passed it yesterday (100%). I believe your book was indispensable to my passing the level 2. Your book helped me understand the more subtle nuances of TOGAF. It was an excellent preparation guide for me. So, I just wanted to say thank you.
Emily Zhang, Enterprise Architect
I made a decision to take 4-day unpaid leave to take the live class. It was very much worth it! The class was full. The energy level was high. There were major benefits of taking the live class compared to self-study, as described below:
- More study materials, and more practice tests including a quiz website where Dr. Else generated tests to allow the students to see their rankings in each test.
- Dr. Else answered my questions. With self-study, you had no one to ask questions.
- Case studies: The class was not only useful for preparing for the tests, but also for solving real-world enterprise architecture issues. The group discussions of the case study covered fundamental areas where TOGAF could be applied to.
- Sharing among the students: The students shared how they would prepare for the tests and practical strategies.
- ArchiMate tool: This modeling tool was used to illustrate some concepts in standard notations.I highly recommend the live class for the above-mentioned benefits!Emily Zhang, Enterprise Architect