Octave J. Orgeron - Enterprise Architect
"Having Dr. Else teach the class was wonderful, engaging, and inspiring! I’m very pleased with the class and the certification outcomes. The class really helped to get me energized and excited about my new position at work. I’m now the Deputy Corporate Security Architect for Oracle where I’ll be leading EA for the security domain across the company. So this class has already helped out and made ArchiMate my go-to language for EA modeling!"
Emily Zhang, Enterprise Architect
I made a decision to take 4-day unpaid leave to take the live class. It was very much worth it! The class was full. The energy level was high. There were major benefits of taking the live class compared to self-study, as described below:
- More study materials, and more practice tests including a quiz website where Dr. Else generated tests to allow the students to see their rankings in each test.
- Dr. Else answered my questions. With self-study, you had no one to ask questions.
- Case studies: The class was not only useful for preparing for the tests, but also for solving real-world enterprise architecture issues. The group discussions of the case study covered fundamental areas where TOGAF could be applied to.
- Sharing among the students: The students shared how they would prepare for the tests and practical strategies.
- ArchiMate tool: This modeling tool was used to illustrate some concepts in standard notations.I highly recommend the live class for the above-mentioned benefits!Emily Zhang, Enterprise Architect
"The most valuable part of the course is the in-depth, first-hand knowledge of the instructor and the references that he provided. What I have learned not only prepares me to be tested and certified, but also will help me to consult and use in my job and career."
Student from Atlanta, GA
"Tons of materials and simplified the complex topics"
"I really enjoyed the connections between ArchiMate and TOGAF. Helped reinforce to TOGAF Principles"
"Great course! Examples and case studies are very valuable. Applying what you’ve learned to an evolving case is a very effective way to learn."
Joe Campbell CTO, PEF Services
The 3-day intro-to-intermediate (Sparx) class provided a holistic understanding of EA concepts and the tool. The combination of lecture and exercise was invaluable. J.D Baker was an excellent instructor. he was able to answer all questions presented to him.
Student from Los Angeles, CA
"Course was put together well. Exercises were real world scenarios"