"Great course! Examples and case studies are very valuable. Applying what you’ve learned to an evolving case is a very effective way to learn."
"The courseware is amazing! Excellent. It provides a great deal of information in a highly useable and interactive manner. Shows evidence of the investment of careful planning and time. I am very appreciative."
Emily Zhang, Enterprise Architect
I made a decision to take 4-day unpaid leave to take the live class. It was very much worth it! The class was full. The energy level was high. There were major benefits of taking the live class compared to self-study, as described below:
- More study materials, and more practice tests including a quiz website where Dr. Else generated tests to allow the students to see their rankings in each test.
- Dr. Else answered my questions. With self-study, you had no one to ask questions.
- Case studies: The class was not only useful for preparing for the tests, but also for solving real-world enterprise architecture issues. The group discussions of the case study covered fundamental areas where TOGAF could be applied to.
- Sharing among the students: The students shared how they would prepare for the tests and practical strategies.
- ArchiMate tool: This modeling tool was used to illustrate some concepts in standard notations.I highly recommend the live class for the above-mentioned benefits!Emily Zhang, Enterprise Architect
"I really wanted to thank you and Kevin for your help and preparation for this. I am Dyslexic and an Engineer, the detailed Wordiness of this TOGAF Exam does not play to my strengths but thanks to Course, the Exam prep guide , and the Review session below which I took yesterday to act as revision I passed. So :-)"
"I could not find any part of that training that could not be considered more valuable than another. Really appreciated the supplemental links and materials."
Attendee from a data storage technology company
"The instructor is great and this is a very worthwhile course. The skills gained during this course would tremendously help me do my job more effectively and to better understand my customer’s architecture and to provide them with better solutions."
"Thanks – I learned a lot of new information in those 2 weeks as I had no prior experience with TOGAF. Cleared both Level 1&2 with out any issues."
Enterprise Architect from a major city government organization
"EA principals was able to create a successful, 4 day training program that helps achieve TOGAF understanding and certification. The training materials provided by EA principals are extremely useful and complete, I have been referencing them constantly as I develop our architecture repository and reference models. Steve Else and the staff at EA principals made this a enjoyable and informative experience."