The Applied Business Architecture training course provides you with the knowledge and understanding of Business Modeling, Business Capabilities, TOGAF® Business Scenarios, Information Mapping, and Value Streams. The course also teaches you how to apply them in the development of a Business Architecture based on the TOGAF Standard, Version 9.2.
- Accredited by The Open Group
- Prepares you for the TOGAF Business Architecture Level 1 Exam
- Earn the TOGAF Business Architecture Level 1 Open Badge
- Unique Practical Elements
- Expert facilitator
- EA Principals are one of the first training providers accredited by The Open Group to provide this course
Business Architecture is shaping and fostering enterprise transformation initiatives and continuous improvement throughout companies of all sizes. The need for competent Business Architects is a high priority in both the developed and emerging markets and the demand for quality Business Architects currently exceeds the supply. By attending the EA Principals Applied Business Architecture training course, you will obtain in demand skills sought after by organizations globally.