Systems Engineer [Position Filled]
Vacancy Code : CR_EA_1104 No. of Vacancies : 3
Develop and apply advanced approaches and technologies to solve critical technological problems. Work with government officials, and industry partners, to support the coordinated implementation of complex, disparate programs.
- Conduct technical analyses and cross-program assessments necessary to achieve an integrated portfolio capability
- Technical expertise is required in the disciplines of information transport, network management, spectrum management, enterprise services, and/or information assurance. Experience with DoD systems and programs is mandatory, commercial experience is a plus.
- Experience with analyzing and monitoring large complex systems, system of systems, enterprise-wide systems engineering
- Experience in the JCIDS process and the DoD 5000 life cycle phases of major programs with ability to provide consultation on achieving major acquisition milestones
- Provide leadership within Government/contractor teams supporting the engineering associated with the acquisition of complex programs
- Flexibility, adaptability and the ability to deal with ambiguous situations as well as advanced writing, verbal, and presentation skills
- Ability to communicate and work in a diverse working setting is critical
- Clearable to Secret level (minimum)
Experience / Education:
- Bachelor's degree in an engineering, engineering technology or computer science discipline
- Experience with requirements definition, conducting customer interviews, and leading tasks