Vacancy Code : CR_EA_1102 No. of Vacancies : 3
Performs functions as the Information Assurance Officer (IAO). Responsibilities include 24-hour availability, managing security appliances, identifying potential network security vulnerabilities through discovering potential gaps in security best practices. Additional responsibilities include adhering to change control, promoting security policies; coaching network professionals in security in-depth and reporting to Program Manager.
- Must have CISSP certification
- DoD IA Level II certified
- Must have an existing US Secret security clearance or eligible to obtain a clearance
- Ability to manage in accordance with DoD 8500.1, and 8500.2 guidelines, working knowledge of DIASCAP and SSAA
- Ability to promote and enforce security policies, security in-depth, coaching junior engineers, and support network audits to protect critical services
- Experience with analyzing and monitoring large complex systems, system of systems, enterprise-wide systems engineering
- Experience in the JCIDS process and the DoD 5000 life cycle phases of major programs with ability to provide consultation on achieving major acquisition milestones
- Provide leadership within Government/contractor teams supporting the engineering associated with the acquisition of complex programs
- Flexibility, adaptability and the ability to deal with ambiguous situations as well as advanced writing, verbal, and presentation skills
- Ability to communicate and work in a diverse working setting is critical
Experience / Education:
- Bachelor's degree in an engineering, engineering technology or computer science discipline preferred but can substitute with 5+ years performing IA activities associated with the Basic Qualifications
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) or a Cisco Certified Security Professional (CCSP) desired.