Vacancy Code : CR_EA_1101 No. of Vacancies : 1
EA Analyst to support a federal customer in Alexandria, VA. This person will perform reviews and interviews to assess and document the as-is current architecture including business, application, infrastructure and data. Also, the EA Analyst will define segment architectures, develop transition plan for target architecture, and develop a value network diagram.
- Possesses 3 years of in-depth experience in developing EA processes and artifacts based on GAO and OMB guidance.
- Demonstrates strong knowledge of Federal Enterprise Architecture programs (principles, concepts, transition strategies) at one or more Federal government agencies, including business, data and technical architectures.
- Demonstrates strong knowledge of OMB and GAO guidance related to Enterprise Architecture.
- Possesses EA Best-practice experience from other Federal agencies.
- Excellent communication skills
Experience / Education:
- Bachelor's degree in an engineering, engineering technology or computer science discipline
- 4+ years of professional engineering or EA architecture experience