This position is responsible for creating an overview of our assets, IT processes, and other internal functions helping drive enterprise-wide technology road maps, and lifecycle management of systems. The position will be responsible for preparing architectural models, consistent with our client’s standards, which reflect our strategies and goals. This requires having a broad understanding across all systems, applications, infrastructure, security, and business functions. This position will work with Technical leads to guide/drive the appropriate design of business applications in a Service Oriented Applications Environment. While doing so, the EA will guide the development of appropriate Architectural Models.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Work with range of people in business, IT PMO, and IT technical teams to lead and facilitate the development of artifacts
- Produce timely status reports and projections
- Assist in creation of artifacts supporting recommended strategy for short term and long term IT Infrastructure
- Ability to work nights and weekends to support operation and projects
- All other duties as needed or required
Minimum Qualifications & Skills
Technical Expertise include
- Read and interpret documents and instructions from customers, vendors, and other employees
- Strong understanding of systems, infrastructure, and security
- Communicate effectively with customers, vendors, IT groups and upper management
- Proven expertise and experience with large scale, transactional systems, and commerce
- Multi-task and prioritize workload
- Work within the appropriate level of independence
- Function in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to travel for meetings with customers, vendors, other employees, and/or other business necessities
Can't find what you are looking for? Call (703) 333-6098 or Contact Us.
If you are having issues with our website, Contact our Webmaster.