Enterprise Application Integration Architect [Position Filled]
As part of a diverse enterprise architecture team, your focus will be on providing architectural vision and leadership, across a broad spectrum of technologies, for a large software development and integration initiative replacing a core banking system.
• Be a catalyst for change and provide strong architecture and technology leadership.
• Establish application integration architecture for Zions Core Transformation initiative to replace our core banking system.
• Ensure the Core Transformation application integration architecture is cohesive with enterprise information, application, integration and infrastructure architectures.
• Guide the Core Transformation application integration architecture to support Zions Digital Banking strategy.
• Ensure reference architectures, technology stacks, standards and processes meet security and regulatory requirements.
• Resolve architecture issues and guide application integration architecture implementation, testing and deployment for the Core Transformation initiative.
• Help establish and leverage application integration and SOA strategies across SaaS and on premise COTS and in-house developed applications.
• Proven track record of establishing successful application integration architectures for large enterprise systems and initiatives.
• Enterprise Application Integration and SOA Architecture experience in a large organization.
• Understanding of SaaS and off-premise integration architectures.
• Experience with enterprise workflow, rules and orchestration technologies.
• Strong experience establishing Middleware technologies like WebSphere, MQ, TIBCO, Web Methods, and JBoss.
• Understanding of Business Continuity and DR strategies.
• Ability to cultivate a shared vision, articulate clear business objectives and strategy, and align the organization to achieve them.