Enabling Businesses to Exceed Expectations
Even the most capable architecture practices can use our consulting services to execute high-value strategic projects, especially when time is of the essence. We help in establishing a well-defined and planned Enterprise Architecture, which brings greater efficiencies within the business, enabling organizations to monitor the entire business and IT landscape in real-time without reinventing the wheel. Organizations become enabled to identify any existing gaps, and prepare the strategic, tactical and operational roadmaps, in order to achieve target architectures. Scalability and flexibility are key components to adapt to changing market and business scenarios and to support new business processes. EA Principals will help you do just that.
EA Audit Services
EA Principals provides independent audit services, to test your firm's EA maturity, capabilities, and approach. With so much at stake for an Enterprise Architecture initiative to succeed, it is crucial to make sure the EA group is going in the right direction. Many firms do not have employees who are independent of these areas, or find it costly to devote the time and resources necessary to accomplish this internally. For these reasons, many firms use independent third parties such as EA Principals to provide this service, which helps them give a fresh perspective and reassurance that Industry best practices are being followed and implemented. EA Principals’ pool of Principals makes us qualified to perform this service with experience and education necessary to perform this service. Our EA audit process is a way to strengthen or improve your firm's EA program, and it is our goal to help our clients however we can in the most efficient and cost-effective manner.
Management/Decision Support Services
We provide PMO-supportive consulting, training, and customized workshops in these areas:
- PMO Support Systems, including
- Project Performance Metrics Development
- Dashboard Indicator Interfaces for
- Monitoring and Control
- Risk Management
- Seamless EA-enabled Project Data Integration
- Complex Project/Program Design
- Project Management Certification Training
- EA Governance for Project Managers
Project/Portfolio Management Services
- Strategic Planning and Policy Development
- CIO Effectiveness
- Benchmarking of IT Best Practices and Trends
- Organizational Performance Assessment & Improvement (Baldrige Criteria and Methodology)
- Knowledge Management and Human Capital Management
- Design of Centers of Excellence
- Decision Architecture for Better Governance
- Alternatives Analysis and Decision Support Tools, Including the Powerful Parmenides EidosTM Software:
- EA Principals is proud to provide consulting that includes the use of Parmenides EidosTM software, an innovative approach to complex decision making that enables strategic clarity by helping executives and experts define the key elements in complex situations, develop flexible and focused strategies to address them, test the robustness of these strategies against scenarios, and assess the potential risks involved in implementation. EidosTM is a premium product from the Parmenides Foundation, a non-profit organization dedicated to fostering multi-disciplinary research on thinking. We work with specialized software and techniques to facilitate the analysis of alternatives and the building of traceable decisions linked to actionable and successful roadmaps and blueprints for planning and executing change.
For more information, a formal proposal, or a quotation, please Contact Us.