DoDAF Architect [Position Filled]
Vacancy Code : CR_EA_1105 No. of Vacancies : 3
Provide support in developing DoD C4I architectural products. These products include, but are not limited to, Operational Views, System Views and Technical Views for new and legacy systems. Skill Requirements: Prior experience in developing information Support Plans (ISPs).
- 5 years of professional engineering or DoDAF system architecture experience
- A working knowledge of the OSI Networking Model
- Experience with analyzing and monitoring large complex systems, system of systems, enterprise-wide systems engineering
- Experience in the JCIDS process and the DoD 5000 life cycle phases of major programs with ability to provide consultation on achieving major acquisition milestones
- Provide leadership within Government/contractor teams supporting the engineering associated with the acquisition of complex programs
- Flexibility, adaptability and the ability to deal with ambiguous situations as well as advanced writing, verbal, and presentation skills
- Ability to communicate and work in a diverse working setting is critical
- Clearable to Secret level (minimum)
Experience / Education:
- Bachelor's degree in an engineering, engineering technology or computer science discipline
- 4+ years of professional engineering or DoDAF system architecture experience in DoD
Can't find what you are looking for? Call (703) 333-6098 or Contact Us.
If you are having issues with our website, Contact our Webmaster.